[Nfb-krafters-korner] Length of Life Line - WAS: don't shoot

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 2 01:54:46 UTC 2013

The length of your double or triple 0 needle depends on the type of projects
you want to use it as the life line.  A 40 inch is plenty long for scarves
and anything less than 30 inches.  If you are going to be knitting blankets
and shawls, then you might want to consider a 60 inch long needle.

HTH,
Annette