[Nfb-krafters-korner] Finished the simple shrug

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Sat Mar 2 02:53:42 UTC 2013

LM,

I might be able to give you a color update this week.  I think I'm going to
get my husband to take me to Michael's and A.C. Moore and squeeze a few
skeins.  LOL  My husband laughs whenever he watches me with access to
several rows of yarn.  He says it is like I was at a pet shop tuching,
stroking, and running my fingers over and into the fluffy skeins.  LOL  He's
so silly.  He looks for my colors while I search out textures.  If he finds
something that looks nice, he'll bring it to me for my tuch test.

Right now he is holding a cap hostage that I finished for my charity group.
The cap is a Fort Knox Beanie and once he tried it on, he wanted one for
himself.  So, he is holding it "safe" until he gets one for himself.  So,
after I went to the doctor's Monday, we stopped by A.C. Moore and he picked
out his solid black 100% wool yarn that I will knit double stranded for his
beanie.  Gotta love him!

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net