[Nfb-krafters-korner] Diagnosis please

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Sat Mar 2 03:01:22 UTC 2013

I have one of those squishy balls that are used for stress release that I
keep in my knitting bag.  It feels good in your hands just to roll between
your palms and to flex your fingers around.  If I've been knitting or
crocheting for a while, keeping my fingers and hands in a repetative
position, once I've put my knitting away, I always reach for the squishy
ball.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net