[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT GS Cookies

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Mar 2 23:17:37 UTC 2013

Man I just had to tell you our Girl Scout Cookie order came in and we had
to pick it up this morning.  These 20 little Daisies or should I say their
parents sold 1836 boxes of cookies.  We got another order that we have to
pick up from the GS office cookie pantry of 229  more boxes[late  orders].  I
can't believe it!

LOL I don't have even 1 box in my house as of yet.  I will be getting  mine
after the Princesses separate the orders the middle of the week.