[Nfb-krafters-korner] trouble shooting

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 00:40:38 UTC 2013

hi all,

speaking of trouble, I was preparing my "pound of Love," yarn skein for the baby blanket class by rolling it into three manageable balls. well, I could not find the inner strand of yarn within the skein, so I unwound it from the outside. by the time I got to the end, I had quite a bit of knotted and snarled yarn at the center. I spent 90 minutes trying to save what was left. I did save some, but in order to save my sanity, I did throw some away.

Cathy