[Nfb-krafters-korner] Those living in S Carolina

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Tue Mar 5 01:13:09 UTC 2013

Most of what I am wondering about is the programs for handicapped persons. I have to have program for Gary, our Son, and I sure want transportation. I really am wondering about all this. Out in the ocean? Hundred degree temps? I am afraid that is much to much for my Husband. All he can say is warm weather sounds good to him. But let's see, I think as far as I can remember, he stayed in the air as soon as we got to eighty.

Well, it is fun to think about. Maybe we could work there in the winter and leave it for our girls in the summer. The final goal is to have a business to give to the girls at the end. So the big decision is for the girls to make.

Henrietta