[Nfb-krafters-korner] Division Board Meeting

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Mar 5 22:47:37 UTC 2013

A Note:  Due to a death in Cindy Sheets family, she will not be at the
meeting tonight.  Cindy Sheets is in charge of planning the 5 Year  Anniversary
, so we might have to delay or check with her on her plans on  that.  We
can discuss this a bit.

NFB Krafters Division Board Meeting

Tuesday, March 5 9:30 PM Eastern  time

Conference Dial-in Number: (712) 775-7000
Participant Access  Code: 838611#
Secretary and Treasurer's reports will be given
Discussion  on Convention planning
Will there be enough people at Convention this year.
Suggestion on 5 Year Grand Prize and discussion on what members need to
achieve for registering for Grand Prize
Old business
New Business

Joyce Kane