[Nfb-krafters-korner] Division Board Meeting

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Mar 7 22:05:15 UTC 2013

I forwarded you 2 of the emails that I had sent out one was dated on Feb
28.  Sorry you did not read it.  I actually spoke to Henry too.

Information was covered and I do not know when minutes will be available
for board meeting.

I am still waiting to be sure about Convention dates and do not know as of
yet what Convention plans will be as I am not sure who will be attending
Convention.

You will jest have to be patient

In a message dated 3/7/2013 4:59:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,