[Nfb-krafters-korner] March eleventh, Monday night chat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Mar 8 00:45:56 UTC 2013

Monday Night Chats you do not have to RSVP.  Just show up.

In a message dated 3/7/2013 7:08:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lmartinez217 at gmail.com writes:

Hey, are  we suppose to rSVP? I should be there if I can get my act
together. Me and  my size J hook and my orange yarn. Or maybe agua.
Perhaps I'll try my hand  at an I hook. I still haven't gotten the hang
of anything smaller than a  J.

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/happychikao%40gmail.com

>  --
> !if you try you will seg-seed. try try try agan. for if you  persevear.
> you will konker never fear. try try try agan. one love keep  us
> together. our theem signitcher song. Obianuju is our  daughter's
> signitcher theem song.

>  Nfb-krafters-korner:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/lmartinez217%40gmail.com

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list