[Nfb-krafters-korner] Mississippi

Sarah Sykes sarahmsykes at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 16:03:49 UTC 2013

Hey everyone,

I'm going to be traveling to and in Mississippi for all of next week, plus
the two surrounding weekends. Since I don't yet know how good the internet
access will be, I just thought I'd let you know ahead of time, in case it
becomes difficult to contact me. Don't worry, I'll be back to my normal
routine on Monday, March 18.

Also, if anyone has any sight-seeing, cuisine, or yarn shop
recommendations, please do let me know.

P.S. To my students: don't worry, we're still having class on Thursday
March 14. After all, what is a vacation without yarn?

Cheers!

--
Sarah M Sykes
sarahmsykes at gmail.com