[Nfb-krafters-korner] March eleventh, Monday night chat

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 03:51:30 UTC 2013

hello,

as far as a tapestry needle for the crochet chat. any size is fine as long as your yarn can fit through the eye of the needle. a size 16 needle usually used for plastic canvas would work perfectly since we will be using worsted weight yarn for the eggs.
the concept here is that the size of the needle depends on the thickness of your yarn. if you are using a super bulky yarn,and say a K hook and making huge eggs, you would want a size 20 tapestry needle. I have a size 20 tapestry needle for my loom projects and a size 16 needle for my crochet and needle knit projects.
hmm, actually, the more needles I have, the better since I am always losing them. how my dogs have avoided serious injury is simply amazing, or some one up above is looking out for them for me. <smile>

Cathy