[Nfb-krafters-korner] St Patrick's Day dishcloth

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Mon Mar 11 00:05:31 UTC 2013

Hi Annette,
Okay, here is my most recent bleach story.

We went to Sams last week and bought a case of bleach. I have others that can use it. lol

It was two big bottles in a box. Well, my Granson put it on the kitchen floor. Gary picked it up and carried it to the basement and looked at his clothes. he had several spots on him. We found bleach dried on the kitchen floor and a mess in the basement by the laundry room. Now, he was the one I trusted to use bleach for me.

It looks like there is a leak at the top of the bottle. so a careful person can use it. lol But I never had my hands on it and there is still a mess. lol
Henrietta
On Feb 28, 2013, at 11:34 PM, Annette Carr wrote:

> Henrietta,
>
> I have the same relationship with bleach as you do.  I also have the same
> relationship with grease at the other end of the spectrum.
>
> Knowing how I am a magnet for attracting irreversible stains, I decided to
> get dressed at the church on the day I got married.  All I did is stand in
> one place and then walk up 2 flights of stairs.  somehow in that short
> distance I managed to get tar on the skirt of my dress.
>
> Recently I got grease all over my coat while I was commuting home one
> evening.  The old escalators were stacked up and not blocked off and guess
> who brushed up against them.  I'm still fighting with Metro about this.
>
> Annette

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/b.bu
>>> t