[Nfb-krafters-korner] WebsiteHey, anyone who sees this!

Ruthie sunshine817 at cox.net
Wed Mar 13 16:22:41 UTC 2013

Could someone send me the Krafters-Korner website quickly. I tried to use Pay Pal with my notetaker, but it didn't work. Then I tried with the netbook, but the action did not complete. Now, I want to try the iPhone to pay my $10 because I forgot to remind my husband to have a check written to send. I want to get my money in today.

Hugs

Sent from my iPhone