[Nfb-krafters-korner] burning out...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Mar 14 00:25:53 UTC 2013

We need more classes and we need to give our teachers a break.  The  same
teachers are doing the classes that everyone is enjoying.  They will  get
burned out...

Our teachers love to take classes, too.

So put your thinking caps on and come up with some ideas.

You will have plenty of time to prepare for a class.  You need a brief
description and a list of supplies and to speak with me to book a clas to get
your dates.  You need to do a class proposal once you receive/book your
class dates with me.  Then you have 6 weeks to cretique your teaching  before
your class begins.

Contact me at _Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)
to bounce your ideas off me for a class idea.  I will help you any way  I
can.