[Nfb-krafters-korner] sewers question

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Wed Mar 13 21:26:55 UTC 2013

This sounds adorable. I agree that a skirt would be better too.

If anyone is interested in making some clothes without patterns, let me know
and I will explain how I make the shirts and pants my kids use for medieval
costumes. I have made myself some modern clothes using the same techniques.
Skirts are something I can explain too even if I do not make them for my
boys.

Jennifer