[Nfb-krafters-korner] sewers question NO NO a class!!!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Mar 15 16:20:40 UTC 2013

Jennifer,

No, no, no, Jennifer, this sounds like a class to me!!!

It sounds summery and perfect for a class.  We are running low on  classes
and always looking for teachers and new things to try.

So folks convince her to teach this as a class!

I vote that I will be there to learn!  Anyone else interested?

In a message dated 3/14/2013 6:46:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,