[Nfb-krafters-korner] don't forget tonight!

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 18 18:46:04 UTC 2013

Alright now, you need to be gathering up your wash cloths and towels for
tonight's chat!  Hopefully the laundry is done so they will be nice and
fresh!  Lol!  My laundry is never caught up with 3 kids and a husband.. oh
and don't forget our 2 furry babies Maddie and Dancer!  Just come along with
your linens and rubber bands and get ready to make a cute bunny for
decoration in your home or a sweet gift for a friend.

Call in number is  605-781-1000  access code is 875029.

Hope to see you there!

Here comes peter cotton towel hopping down the bunny trail.  Hippidy hoppidy
easter's on It's way!!!!

Jill Rossiter