[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Mar 18 23:41:42 UTC 2013

We are looking for classes to be booked in the end of April and in  May.

We do not have one Christmas in August Class booked as of yet.  Come  on we
need all class proposals in by the end of May for the Christmas in August
Classes.  We want to promote those classes and have them posted to the
website by the middle of June so get up off your and decide what new Christmas
project you want to share with everyone.

How about those holiday projects you didn't get finished or didn't get to
do as time ran out.  This is perfect for that!