[Nfb-krafters-korner] to Paulette and others

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 08:02:51 UTC 2013

I'll see if I can figure out the code. Paypal has changed things at their
website. In order to link the account, they generate a random identifier and
their website writes the actual script for it to work. Hopefully, I'll be
able to figure it out. There is another option that I have for generating
forms but I have only skimmed it for the tweaks to dump it to my own site.

In English, this means I'll look into it, but it might not be a super quick
fix. However, I will cut and paste Joyce's directions to aid anyone trying
to pay.

Slowly getting back into life,
Cindy S.