[Nfb-krafters-korner] You Missed a fun project

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Tue Mar 19 11:55:30 UTC 2013

I did miss last night's chat, but slan to be at them in the future now that I have paid my dues! I'm waiting for the loom knitting books the plan to get some looms this weekend if I can and some yarn! What other tools do I need. I know I need needles, but what size would be best! I also need a crochet hook, but have a J, and am wondering if that's a good size. It's the only one I have, but if I need something different, I can get it! And, then, what else? Smiles!

I finished the afghan and the receiver really liked it. I'm now working on a scarf. I still want to try a scarf working on length first and knitting across! Sciles! I'm assuming to do that you knit the length the then do as many rows as wide as you want the scarf. Is this correct?

Hugs and have a good day. Must get ready of work!