[Nfb-krafters-korner] You Missed a fun project

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Wed Mar 20 00:27:51 UTC 2013

Hi Terry,

How exciting! So you wrote the book on the plastic canvas subject, for the
blind. I get the Mary Maxum catalog and my husband told me there is a
plastic canvas castle complete with furniture in the catalog. There is also
a coach, a cottage and a doll house and furniture. I would love to be able
to make things like that. Is that possible, after I learn the basic concept?

Paulette