[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knit mitered square scarf class

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Mar 20 19:14:24 UTC 2013

You will only be using one loom at a time.  You have looms of different sizes, to make, for example, hats of different sizes.  There are many kinds of looms, after you get started, with different gages or spacings of the pegs.  We recommend you start with the large gage looms, until you get the hang of looming.  They are not expensive, but some of the other looms can get a bit pricy.  It all depends what you want to make.

Terry Powers