[Nfb-krafters-korner] regarding plastic canvas

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Mar 20 20:17:23 UTC 2013

I believe we need Terry to teach a basic course in plastic canvas.
Something that will work up quickly and not have a designed pattern to be
involved.  I have done plastic canvas going way back and learned a couple  of basic
stitch types and how to finish the edges and attach a few pieces  together.
  A small dimensional key chain might be a good starting  project.

Start with something easy and let folks imagination grow.