[Nfb-krafters-korner] Circular Needles Terry

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Mar 20 20:29:42 UTC 2013

It is really simple  as you use 1 set of circular needles at a  time. , but
everything stays on the needles.

In a message dated 3/20/2013 3:16:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Terry.Powers at nih.gov writes:

I like  circular needles, but have not had much practice.  I keep
forgetting how  to make the item flat or round.  I can not imagine handling 2 sets of
 circular needles, at a time!

Terry Powers