[Nfb-krafters-korner] welcome southerner

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Wed Mar 20 23:41:03 UTC 2013

Well Ruthie, ya got me there. I too, am originally from Illinois, but
southern Illinois.  I grew up in Marion and went to school in Jacksonville,
which is creeping toward the northern part of the state. My sisters still
tease me about the way I pronounce the word, address, with a short A, rather
then emphasizing the a, at the beginning of the word.

Paulette