[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom gauge???

Tanya Wheatley blind_quilter at msn.com
Thu Mar 21 01:45:35 UTC 2013

I have not bought packs of looms for a long time so am not sure what gauges
they would have. Of course, it would depend on the company. I know when the
Provocraft Knifty Knitter looms were available, they had the large gauge
looms and the regular gauge looms in the 4-pack. You might have to find out
the brand name and do some research online to find out for sure.

Tanya