[Nfb-krafters-korner] Photo of Easter eggs and basket

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 21:09:30 UTC 2013

Joyce, ifyou are referring to my facebook page, the photo is of the bunny
Jill taught on the chat.  Yes, you can have somebody put it up on the
Krafters Facebook page.  I let my reader go, and I can't do it without help.
The bunny is in a basket with two bags of coffee for a fundraiser for the
Lions.  It has green ribbon and green tissue paper underneath, because it is
a St. Patrick's Day party right before Easter.

Ramona