[Nfb-krafters-korner] Awesome I phone App

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 21 23:05:10 UTC 2013

I believe it is great for free!  I had to take a couple of shots on a few
things but over all it did well.  I took a photo of my guide dog, and it
didn't recognize her.  It did recognize my laundry detergent.  It said Tide
with Febreez.  It also would give a general description of canned goods if
the label wasn't clear or the camera wasn't directly in front of it.  It
seems to be like viz whiz without the extra steps.  Glad you found it
useful.
Jill