[Nfb-krafters-korner] Awesome I phone App

lappland at bellsouth.net lappland at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 22 04:23:55 UTC 2013

Jill,
I am totally blind and have no difficulty using taptapsee. it is an awlsum
ap. try it!
Sincerely,
Carolyn Lapp
Executive Director
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind, Inc.
2315 S. Congress Avenue
Palm Springs, FL 33406
(561) 642-0005
info_focb at bellsouth.net

Please remember to support the Center by making a tax deductable gift of a
dollar or more to our worthy programs. Thank You!