[Nfb-krafters-korner] plastic canvas

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Mar 22 14:06:47 UTC 2013

Henry can do it and he has no vision, so it is possible to do with out any vision.  I have a little, but only use it to distinguish my yarn colors.  I use the needle to find the holes and find where my next stitch goes.  Better shush up or there will not be anything to teach at the class!!!

Terry P.