[Nfb-krafters-korner] horizons for the blind craft supplies

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Mar 22 19:14:07 UTC 2013

Terry,

Go to the website and they have  the information about the magazine  that
you asked about toward the bottom of that first part you get onto the
website.

Then they have a list of the products and books and other interesting
things for the blind.

In a message dated 3/22/2013 2:44:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,