[Nfb-krafters-korner] horizons for the blind craft supplies

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Fri Mar 22 21:39:27 UTC 2013

I just sent the number to all of you. They can give you the name of the
three loom knitting books. They also have Knitting in Plain English and a
beginner's book which name escapes. I have both. I can't find the one vol.
book because I put it down somewhere and it's on some shelf in this house. I
usually keep books together, but got in a hurry the other day.

HugsRuthie, aka sunshine, my GEB Dog, Queen Ivanna, my bundle of joy and
beloved Velcro gal, as well as my retired goldenstar, Indy

"The sooner we learn to be jointly responsible, the easier the sailing will
be."

To learn about my groups, common-lounge, welcome-friends and
friends-from-the-heart, contact me at:

sunshine817 at cox.net

Sent from my netbook