[Nfb-krafters-korner] internet explorer prob which is part of my research prob

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Fri Mar 22 19:13:23 UTC 2013

I would not normally come to this list with an internet explorer or other
computer problem, but this one is keeping me from doing some research on
building a pattern for a dress I am making.

When I click on a link that should open another page, I am just remaining on
the same page. Now this is only on links where a new internet explorer page
should open, not on ones that just move away from the page that is open. For
example, I can click on the links in Google, but if I try to click on a link
to open a new page that is referred to in the article I find, that is when
it goes no where.

I know this has something to do with some kind of setting, but I can not
recall what or where. Any help will be appreciated.

Jennifer