[Nfb-krafters-korner] My News regarding my purchases

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Mar 24 14:17:10 UTC 2013

Sundshine

It is important to count your pegs and know the spacing of the pegs.   If
you purchased your looms in one of your local stores then those are basically
 for thick yarn.  Cindy Woods Crafts make looms with ordering options of
spacing of 3/4" and 1/2"

Now if you have a loom that is just an example 8 inches diameter  you
would have a different amount of pegs if the spacing was  3/4" or 1/2"  .  That
is why the reference is to the number of pegs plus spacing.

If you are just getting started then I just gave you some advanced
information regarding peg spacing.

There are also adjustable looms out there that you can adjust the spacing
of your Pegs and how many pegs you want to use.

In a message dated 3/24/2013 8:15:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,