[Nfb-krafters-korner] stay tuned

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Mar 24 14:29:04 UTC 2013

Dixie

Are you willing to teach some of the classes you mentioned?

Preference is to do classes.

In a message dated 3/24/2013 7:47:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cobaltblueheron at gmail.com writes:

Christmas ornaments for the tree?  There are a couple that  could be done
for
a Monday night chat, the candle and the candy  cane.

A letter box to collect Christmas cards as they come  in?

Here is a challenge, how about a  nativity?

Dixie
March  24 ~ 1 John 3:24