[Nfb-krafters-korner] My News regarding my purchases

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Sun Mar 24 19:44:50 UTC 2013

I'm just fine it I'm glad that Joyce explained some things to me, but I was a little concerned about the booms. Will I be able to use the round loom you afghans, or will that come later when I use the long looms. We got the long booms because they were on sale for a great price and I figured while I could afford to get them, I would. It'll be a challenge working with two strands — that means to ablls of yarn! Could a person sick with the 5 in place of the 4 to make it easier or is that not practical! I know, I ask questions, but that's better than in the past! I never asked questions just did whatever and listened, but no questions. Danks for the info. I appreciate it. I appreciate all were you because had I not come out here I wouldn't have even learned about loom knitting! Sorry I misspelled Knifty! I was in a hurry, I guess as I knew the spelling and just kept withgetting to put a K! Smiles!

My books should come soon!

Hugs