[Nfb-krafters-korner] My News regarding my purchases

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Mar 25 13:58:06 UTC 2013

 If you go back to your e-mails, last week, I told you how many pegs, per loom, to be sure to make sure you had, when buying the round looms.
I told you about the Knifty Knitter looms no longer being made and about maybe being able to get looms at Walmart or michaels or any other craft store.
Terry Powers