[Nfb-krafters-korner] My News regarding my purchases

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Mar 25 18:54:33 UTC 2013

 I have arthritis throughout my body and other orthapetic problems and I also like to have more than one project going at a time.  While waiting for directions on how to end a tube scarf, with out another set of looms, I could not have made a kids hat or two!  I did them on the same sized loom, but not on the same loom.

Terry P.