[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sunchine slow down

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Mar 25 19:03:21 UTC 2013

You are getting ahead of yourself.  I did not want you to be unaware  of
what looms are available to you.  You got the beginners looms and that  is
what you need to start with.

You are getting ahead of yourself.  Once you get comfortable with  working
1 strand of thick yarn on these looms you got and have made different
items/projects like hats, bags, scarves-noticed I put plurals on all of them,
then you can start exploring with different gauge looms.