[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knitting

Henry Osborne nascaryarnman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 02:11:59 UTC 2013

hi Sunshine,
since you're sending some warmth Terry's way, could you also please send some a little further North? like here to Connecticut? it's cold here tonight, and either snow flurrying or a snow shower or starting to snow, I just had Sophie O.out for a walk and felt those no good for nothing flakes.
glad you got your supplies for looming, so, girl, what are you waiting for? lets get looming on a simple project, like a basic hat to get you comfortable with the tools of the trade,and stitches,etc.
give a shout out to any of us instructors,and with Joyce's permission, we'll work with you one on one.
so, what say ye Joyce, can we bring another loomster into the fold?
take care, and welcome to the wonderful world of looming. God Bless You
Henry

the master of loom. or did you say master of doom, Terry?lol.