[Nfb-krafters-korner] Gardening

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Tue Mar 26 17:57:22 UTC 2013

Hi Becky,

Wow! Another real blind gardener! I am so happy! Please tell your gardening
friend with the list about me. Your fur tree sounds adorable! Why not get
some plastic ornaments and some battery operated Bethlehem lights for the
tree. If they don't have them on QVC, I think they will have plastic
ornaments on HSN at Christmas time. What plants did you get from QVC? Just
in case you can watch, Cottage Farms is on at 2 this afternoon.

Paulette