[Nfb-krafters-korner] Gardening

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Mar 27 16:56:59 UTC 2013

P.
If you had a account with Hadley in the past, you only have to go online at
Student Services to update your info and then you can register online for
the course. I have not taken any courses for about 5 years and it was real
easy for me and the instructor, Ed Haines, from Michigan is really great. I
think you will not have any problems if you go to their website, all info
you need is there and I have learned things about container gardeninging
that has been helpful, only being half way in the course.
Terry K