[Nfb-krafters-korner] upcoming classes for you

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Mar 27 17:55:59 UTC 2013

We have some upcoming classes kicking off in April and booked thru May so
get ready...

Cathy's loom mitered square scarf class is up on the website so rush over
there and sign up  The class will begin on April 12.

Theresa has some plans for the safety pin beaders.  She will have a
beginners class on April 14 for you newbies to get your feet wet on this  creative
class. Once you finish the beginners class you  will be ready  to take the
watering can class.  This you can fill with some silk flowers  or just toss
your remote control for the TV in it sticking out.  The  watering can class
begins on April 16  These 2 classes will be posted to  the website for sign
up real soon.
Amanda is returning to teach us how to make a nifty change purse out of
pony beads.  She will be teaching how to do this with the  Pay       o tee
stitch.  I probably spelt  that one wrong, but JAWS made it sound right. Well
almost right.

I will be teaching a mitten class using 2 circular knitting needles.   Yep
this is a knitting class and you need to be familiar with knitting cast on
and bind off Knit and Purl.  If you never used a [1] circular needle I am
not sure if we will be able to spend a lot of time on the basics of knitting
with a circular needle, but you can give it a try.

Tonya is returning in May to teach a beginners loom scarf.  Many of  the
folks here learned a lot from Tonya on how to loom knit.  Her  basketball team
is in the finals now so she will be ready to come back and spend  some time
with us.

Theresa has a remarkable Safety Pin Country Church she will be teaching in
may.  She had it at Convention last year in Dallas and man it was something
 to touch and feel the details in it.  From the comments that folks were
making that had sight it was remarkable.  So you will have a chance to  learn
how to make your own.  I probably left a few classes out, but we  filled up
class days nicely.  May we will have classes Tuesday thru  Friday.

Watch for the announcements of new classes and sign up  early.    Don't
wait until the last minute to sign up for your  class.

Happy Easter and Happy Krafting...

will be