[Nfb-krafters-korner] DPNS vs. two circulars?

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 11:57:54 UTC 2013

hi needle knitters,

I am interested in learning how to make round items on the needles. I know Joyce has this class coming up for the mittens and I'm not sure I'm ready for it. but I did wonder whether using two circulars is easier to learn then four DPNS. what do you folks think?
Joyce if you could let us know what the supplies are for the upcoming mitten class, I would appreciate it so I can have time to order supplies, if I decide to try this class.

thanks, Cathy