[Nfb-krafters-korner] Circular Needles

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 19:43:15 UTC 2013

hmm, I think that Terry was referring to the length of the needles when she said 29. that is a fairly common length from what I have discovered  during my initial research of knitting needles. a length of 16 is not as common. what I happen to have now is a 24 length in my size 8 needles. I have not yet decided whether to get a 16 this time or another 24 to match. I do believe I will try a different texture  just to see if I like it better. I have bamboo needles which I do like.
 I'm thinking of trying acrylic.
Cathy