[Nfb-krafters-korner] Contest Link Is Working

Henry Osborne nascaryarnman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 20:54:55 UTC 2013

Hi Kathy,
This is all well and good, but no one knows what the prize was, or whose class it was for.
Joyce, I know that you were ill, and that Cindy S was dealing with the death in her family, shouldn't you have asked someone to set up a prize or a class for this months contest?

If I wasn't busy with my classes, and you told me what to do, I could have set it up.
Is someone working on the April contest yet?
Henry