[Nfb-krafters-korner] mitten yarn suggestions

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 20:56:35 UTC 2013

I have been using Love that Yarn from Hobby Lobby which they are having a
$3 shipping  special going on this weekend until Saturday or Sunday not
positive.

I have been making mittens out ofLove that Yarn and I have used the self
striping and the self flower pattern yarn.  I have had compliments on the
stripe yarn and the Princesses have snatched up the flower mittens.

The flower one has stripes and a row of flowers when using it.  I  don't
know how much they have left with the flower one, but I had done 2  purchases
and that one was going.  I had spoken to one of the sales person  online and
she told me they had several of the flower ones and down to 2 prints  left.

I asked the online sales person to tell me what colors the stripes  were.
Doing the mittens knitting them I can get at least 3 pairs of child  mittens
from 1 ball of Love that Yarn [I might be incorrect with the name, but  you
will find it on the website]  They have a love that cotton yarn and  love
that wool yarn, too.

For those loomers I use 2 strands and I can get 2 pairs out of 1 ball for
child mittens.