[Nfb-krafters-korner] grumpy skeins of yarn

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 00:48:54 UTC 2013

Cathy, I got my yarn ball winder from knitpicks.com for about $20.00, it is
real easy to use, you can either hold it in your hand or attach it to a
table or counter. It forms a center pull yarn cake rather than a ball. You
would use the strand from the outside of the skein to wind it.
I just tried to pull it up on the website, but I keep getting an error
message, the first one this page is the one I got.
http://www.knitpicks.com/search.html?subcats=Y&status=A&pshort=Y&pfull=Y&pname=Y&pkeywords=Y&search_performed=Y&q=winder&dispatch=products.search

Barb