[Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for jewelry teacher

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Mar 29 15:51:57 UTC 2013

We haven't had any jewelry classes in quite a while.  Anyone out there
want to teach a jewelry class?  Since we haven't had any in a long time a
beginners class would be wonderful and how about another one for folks that
might have a little experience in doing it.

Folks would you be more interested in a Beginner's jewelry beading class or
 advanced beginner's level class?  Let us know and we will see what we come
 up with.