[Nfb-krafters-korner] Circular Needles

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Fri Mar 29 23:46:06 UTC 2013

Hi Kathy,

You can make a small item on circular needles that are to long, that is if
you are using 2 of them. However, the extra cable will be quite annoying and
keep getting in the way. Since you just learning the process of how to use 2
circular needles you don't want to have any extra trouble. So, I strongly
suggest that you order 2 size 8, 16 inch , circular needles. You will be
much happier and you will increase your needle collection. Eventually, you
will have all of the needles in the sizes you want and won't have to
purchase any more.

Paulette